Dear friends and lovers of Photography,
the sixteenth edition of Rovinj Photodays contest will be opened on December 15nd 2022, for the entire international photography scene, under the name:
The competition will be open until the middle of February 2023. The announcement of the finalists and winners in all categories will be in April 2023.
The Grand Prix will be announced on May 6, 2023, at the grand finale dinner in Rovinj, where the winner will be presented with their prize and a check for 2,000 Euros.
1. Cash prize of 2,000 Euros
2. Solo exhibition with the accompanying catalog at the end of the festival in May 2024 in Rovinj
3. Free accommodation on a half board basis in the hotel Istra during your stay in Rovinj 2023.
4. Solo exhibition with the accompanying catalog in the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Rijeka during the autumn of 2023
5. Special positioning in the museum’s holdings where the work remains in care of the curators in digital or printed form (author’s choice)
6. The Grand Prix Photodays 2023 written plaque
1. Presentation of all the works of the finalists with the corresponding statements of the authors on the official website
2. Presentation of the selected finalists works at the joint exhibition during the festival in Rovinj, and at the end of October 2023, at the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art in Rijeka
3. All nominated works from the final exhibition of the finalists in digital form remain in the permanent holdings of the museum
4. Written diplomas / awards are given to all winners and finalists of the final exhibition
5. All finalists get an official catalog of the final exhibition in digital form
6. All winners in every category will receive free accommodation on a half board basis in the hotel Istra for two people in Rovinj at the festival in May 2023.
The traditional festival finale, with all accompanying programmes, will be held May 5th – 7th 2023, in Rovinj.